Support Us

There are a number of ways in which you can support The Cumnor Foundation (Registered Charity 1168316).

Single Gifts

We welcome one-off donations which we can receive electronically via BACS or in the form of a cheque made payable to The Cumnor Foundation. If you are interested in making a donation, please contact us.

Sponsoring our Path to Success

Sponsor a brick on our ‘Path to Success’ at £5,000 per brick. The path will lead from The Peake – our state-of-the-art STEM building – to the school’s main entrance. Each brick will be personally named, unless donors ask for anonymity.

Legacies

By including The Cumnor Foundation in your Will, you will be supporting our current and future Foundation Scholars and sharing in our ambition to offer this life-changing opportunity to additional talented children in the future.

It will cost you nothing now and will enable you to take advantage of perhaps the most generous tax deduction offered by our Government. By giving 10% of your residual estate to a charity such as The Cumnor Foundation, you can reduce the inheritance tax rate applied on the remaining 90% of your estate from 40% to 36%.

If you are interested in including The Cumnor Foundation in your Will, please complete our Legacy Donation Form here. This will not commit you in any way, it will simply act as a notification of your current intentions.

Gift Aid

Gift Aid makes a significant difference to every donation made. By signing up to Gift Aid, The Cumnor Foundation will receive an additional 25% – amounting to an extra £25 for every £100 donated.

Recognising our Donors

Cumnor House Sussex is enormously grateful for the support shown by its community of Old Cumnorians, Old Cumnorian parents, staff, governors and friends. We thank and acknowledge all our donors publicly in our School’s annual Prep School magazine (unless anonymity is requested).

In addition:

  • Donors of £5,000 and above will receive a named brick on CHS’s ‘Path to Success’
  • Legacies and donors of £20,000 and above will have their names listed on an ‘Honours Board’ displayed permanently in The Peake
Cumnor House Sussex

Cumnor House Sussex, London Road, Danehill, Haywards Heath, Sussex, RH17 7HT

01825 790347

office@cumnor.co.uk

Other Contacts